Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Black Friday, Bats and Sleep

     Hi everyone, guess it's been a few days since I last blogged.  There's a reason for that.  You see I did a 17 hour book signing at the Great Lakes Mall last Friday.  In total I was up for 45 hours and it took several days to shake that groggy feeling from my brains.  Hopefully this does not come across as a "Groggy Blog."

     But I did indeed shake the drowsy feeling and got back to sleeping and reading comics.  Right now I'm in the middle of some very old Popeye comics that are busting me up.  Then I switched to a couple of issues of Fantastic Four (#148-150) comics.  Great stuff, but there's a reason why this blog is named, "Comics: Don't Get Me Started!"

     Talk to all of you soon.  Take care and adopt a comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment