Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bat Signing & Black Friday

     Hi everyone, hope all of you are ready for the big bird carving day.  Personally, I'll be sleeping for most of it since I'm going out on Black Friday and need my rest.  Where am I going out to you might ask?

     I'll be signing autographs for my new book, "My Batman (and maybe yours too)" over at the Great Lakes Mall outside Comics and Friends right next to Macy's.  My artist David Russell will be with me signing also.  I'll be there from 12:01 am through as long as I can last.

     The book is selling well and many people seem to be purchasing it for stocking stuffers for friends and relatives for X-Mas.  The book, priced at $17.95, contains many essays and pictorial evidence on the different aspects of Batman's career.

     Hope to see you then and don't eat too much.  But don't forget to adopt a comic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment