Monday, October 15, 2012

Posters and Plops

     Hi everyone.  I was going through my collection last night and ran across a dark comedy title entitled, "Plop."  This was a very funny comic from the early 1970's, that had a lot of art and writing by Mad artist/writer, Sergio Aragones.  The book actually got it's start a few years earlier in a tale called, "The Poster Plague."  Very funny stuff indeed.

     So why do I bring this book up?  Because I spent the whole wekend PLOPPING  down POSTERS for my new book, "My Batman (and maybe yours too!)" that will be debuting at the News-Herald building Wed October 17th, from 7-9pm.  Three free copies will be given away as door prizes.  Call (440) 497-0580 for free reservations.  I'll be talking about Batman and my career in writing.  Hope to see you there where you can PLOP yourself down in a chair and have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment