Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Bat Book Debut

     Hi everybody.  I just wanted to break the news that two weeks from tomorrow is the debut of my new essay-filled book on my favorite subject...Batman!

     The book is titled..."My Batman (And Maybe Yours Too)"  The debut will take place at the News-Herald building (located on Mentor Ave) on Wednesday, October 17th from 7-9pm.  This will be a form of "meet and greet" complete with snacks and odd items from my personal Batman collection.  Certain toys, artwork, non-rare comics and knick-knacks will be on display.  I will be available to comment on the collection and Batman as I greet those attending.  Sometime later during the two hour event, I will give a talk on my career in writing and my connection to comics and Batman in particular.  Q and A will follow.  Three FREE books will be given away to those in attendance as a doorprize.

     The event is FREE to the public but the News-Herald would like those planning to attend, to call this number,  (440) 497-0580, to give the paper a rough idea of ammount of people showing up to plan for snacks and space.  Hope to see you there.

     Take care and adopt a comic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment