Thursday, October 4, 2012

More News on Bat Book

     Hi everyone.  Hope you're all doing well.  I'm burning the midnight oil and busting at the seams as more and more pieces of the Bat puzzle falls into place.  I recently saw the cover from my friend, David Russell.  Eight images of different Batmen, around an image of me.  This works well since the book is called, "My Batman" (and Maybe Yours Too)

     Watch the News Herald for promos and ads for the debut function that will be held in their building on Wed. October, 17th from 7-9pm.  Some free copies will be handed out as door prizes.  There will also be some Bat knick knacks on display for those who like to see some behind-the-scene displays as well as plenty of Bat talk with attendees.  Call (440) 497-0580 for reservations to this FREE function.

     Hope to see you there!  Take care and adopt a comic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment