Monday, August 6, 2012

Birthday Comics

     Hi everyone, today I'm talking about birthdays, no not mine, but a friends.  I'm already in the birthday mood since I passed on some comics to a new aquiantance for her nephew's birthday.  Well for the last few weeks I've been trying to come up with a comic idea for my buddy and his upcoming B-day.

     I've taken the easy but expensive way out.  I'm getting him one comic for every birthday he's celebrated, too bad he's in his mid-40's.  But that is one way to look at it if you have a loved one who loves comics.  Get stacks of them for someone who needs a lot of holes to fill, try a gift certificate for those who might be finicky, try trade paperbacks for those who have storylines that they want to read in one sitting.

     In effect, try to be creative when you're shopping, especially for special holidays like Christmas and anyone's birthday, the way I'm trying for my fellow comic collector friend.

     Take care and don't forget to adopt a comic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment