Friday, June 22, 2012

Late Birthday talk and Comics

     Hi, I know this is late but yesterday, June 22nd was my birthday and I'm getting home late from talking COMICS with some friends.  So I promised the other day to talk about some aging heroes.

     Back in the early 1990's, DC Comics stated that Green Arrow was 44 years old while Green Lantern had grey hair.  That's nothing since Marvel gave Reed Richards grey hair right from the start, stating that he was in WWII, later forgeting about that particular tour of duty and just stating that the grey was premature.  Well,  I gues all of the heroes in comics today are just back from the island of Greece where they all obtained the "formula" if you know what I mean.

     Gotta go and read some birthday comics and get some sleep only after remembering a few happy thoughts about my dear friend Gene Colan, artist supreme on Batman, Daredevil, Captain America, Iron Man and many others as he died last year the day after my birthday.

     Take care and adopt a comic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment