Monday, June 4, 2012

CONVENTION THOUGHTS AND COMIC NOVELETTE

     Hey, had a great time yesterday at the Great Lakes Mall signing my new books and meeting lots of comic fans.  I even took place in a panel discussion..."Vampires vs Zombies."  Had a wonderful time signing for eight hours and even picked up some 50 cent books and some romance comics for my own collection.  Then I came home and collapsed.  This was one of the better shows in a while.  Hope to do another show soon.

COMIC NOVELETTE PART XIII

       "Can I drive," asked Adam, leaning over Ken's shoulder as he gripped the steering wheel.

     "No, we have to talk a little on the way to town."

     "About what, we're crime fighters now aren't we?"  Adam leaned back in his seat.

     "We have to talk about whether letting you join me was a good idea."  Ken's tone sounded grim.

     "Wha-?"  Adam was speechless.

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed it Chris! I really wanted to come but had to go to a graduation thing. Glad it went well. Thanks for giving me the book the other day -- really enjoyed it (great art, too).

    Brad

    ReplyDelete