Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Con Thoughts and Comic Novelette

     Hi, just to let everyone know again how much fun I had with the people I met at last week's comic convention.  I also had a few extra minutes to stop by a nearby dealer table to buy a few things for myself (small stack of ten $3 books).  In the future I'll give you tips on stretching your convention dollar. 

     Take care and adopt a comic today.

COMIC NOVELETTE

     It was later that same evening that Ken, with his friend Adam watching, spoke to his mother.

     "So the police situation, what do you think I should do?"

     "Find one you can trust and work your way up the food chain from there."  His mother knitted as she talked.

     "I just don't want to wind up a vigilante, I want to be a legit enforcer of the law."  Ken had a serious look on his face as he spoke.

     "Then join the Police Academy."  Her knitting stopped, her gaze was stern.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment