Wednesday, May 16, 2012

OOPS, PRICE MISTAKE & Novelette

     Remember when just yesterday I told you about my book signing and the low price of the "Expediter" novel?  Well shortly after I blogged those words, the publisher called and said to highlight David's insert comic pages, they were making the book much larger, hence the price increase that was almost mandatory.  Now the book is $9.95, but looks even better in its larger format, so please forgive the mistake but I'll still be at Barnes and Noble May 20th, 2012, (this Sunday, 1-4pm) to sign autographs and chat with any people stopping by.  Thanks again and don't forget to adopt a comic today.

COMIC NOVELTTE PART V

     After finishing his late night dinner, Ken went upstairs to his bedroom and took off his Kid Hero costume.

     "A gun or no gun," he wondered aloud.  "To kill or not to kill, that is the question, whether it is nobler in the hearts of-"  He stopped in the middle of his off kilter quote.  "No," he continued aloud to no one but himself.  "I'm only sixteen years old, really still just a kid and kids don't kill."

     "I'm trying to be a hero also, I mean it's part of my superhero name and hero's don't kill."  He began pacing back and forth across his bedroom.  "So it looks like Kid Hero stays gunless and will continue fighting crime the old fashioned way."

     Ken sat on the edge of the bed and began scribbling notes to himself trying to figure out what he was going to do the next time he took to the streets.   

No comments:

Post a Comment