Friday, May 18, 2012

My New Novel's In, Comic Novelette Continues

     As I've talked this week about my upcoming book signing at Barnes and Noble, I've sweated out the actual printing of the books at the printing plant.  Well I just heard they're ready and I can't wait to see the finished product!  So...  I hope to see all of you from 1-4 on Sunday at the B&N located next to the Max and Irma's outside the Great Lakes Mall.

COMIC NOVELETTE PART VI

     Ken listened to his radio and heard the polce band list the different areas of town that trouble was erupting in this evening.  He glanced over at his closet and saw his costume waiting for him to begin another round of crime fighting.

     "How many times do I have to go out at night to fix the city's woes?"  He spoke aloud just to hear the words.  It usually helped him think.  Then he got another thought!

     "It's a small city, what if I just bought the town, could I fix things better then?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment