Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MORE COMIC NOVELETTE

COMIC NOVELETTE PART VIII

     "Hey Ma, what do you think I should do, I mean with life?"  Ken spoke in a serious tone.

     "I think you should finish school."  His mother was matter-of-fact with the tone of her reply.

     "I bought the school, they'll make sure I graduate."  Strangely enough, Ken was not smirking as he gave that particular answer.

     "I keep forgetting, you are a billionairre."  But his mother did smirk as she delivered her answer.

     "No," began Ken again, "I mean with the fighting crime stuff."  He now looked earnest in his delivery.

     "Well, you're fairly well protected in that suit of yours, so I'm not worried but still it's not a job that you can retire from with a pension."  His mother placed her hands gently on her lap, a sure sign that she was done speaking.

     "I just want to do good for people, not just with my money, but personally, the way I can help in my costume."  His gaze almost pleaded with his mother's look.

     "You just said the magic word,"  His mother smiled.  "Good...if you want to do good, just do it."

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment