Monday, April 30, 2012

Comics Signings and Comic Novels

     Hi everyone, today I want to remind readers that I'll be appearing at Comics and Friends at the Great Lakes Mall on Free Comic Day, May 5, 2012, between Noon and 5:00pm.  I'll be signing copies of my new Vampire Gazette #3 as well as Bystander Comics Presents #2.  Both are $3.50 each.  I'll be there with my artist and friend, David Russell.  We hope to see and chat with you.  Pick up some free comics from the store while you're there.

     Also I've been telling all of you that something big and different is coming at this site.  Well here it is.  Starting Wednesday, May 2nd, I'll be writing a free comic book novelette for you, a paragraph or so at a time.  Postings will be every Mon=Wed-Fri.  Of course I'll be doing my regular postings also.  Talk to you soon and hope to see you on Free Comic Day

     Take care and adopt a comic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment