Saturday, March 3, 2012

Catch Up

     I've got to catch up with my blogs since I've been seriously ill again this past week, things left over from my heart experience this past summer.  Anyway let's get to a few seperate items.

     1) The tragedy in Chardon brings to mind the Wickliffe school shooting of almost 20 years ago.  I also heard of a teacher by the name of Mr. Hall who dodged bullets to chase the shooter away.  I guess that proves that not all heroes wear capes.

     2) A silent movie won an Oscar for "best picture" last week.  In the comics there have been silent comics like the famous G.I.Joe #21 from the 1980's, which was no doubt influenced by Steranko's silent opeing to Nick Fury #1, 1968.  I guess with the Oscars, they've proved that "Silence is Golden."

     Take Care and adopt a comic today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment