Saturday, December 3, 2011

New Stuff & Family Birthday

     Hey, guess what!  The other day was my Dad's 83rd birthday.  The two of us talked on the phone for over an hour...about comics.  That's right and he's the one that brought it up.  He always wants comic reprint volumes and strip reprints fron when he was a kid and due to the trend lately, many companies are complying with his wishes.  Heck, I've got over a hundred reprint volumes myself.

     That was the birthday stuff now on to the new stuff.  I bought a small collection of old beat up comics the other day and although I've recently talked about sorting your personal collection, next time out, I'll give tips on sorting the books you buy for resale.  See you soon.

     Take care and adopt a comic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment