Friday, October 21, 2011

Hanging with my Bro

     My brother Terry stopped by for a visit last week and the first thing he wanted to do was visit my Bat-Cave where I keep all of my old, beat-up comics.  These books aren't worth anything on the open market, but ahhh the memories.

     So well into the night we sat up like we were six again, looking at old covers, saying stuff like, "Do you remember this cover?"  If we weren't teasing one anothe with those phrases it was with, "Did you collect this book, I can't remember?"

     It was a great visit and certainly made me appreciate the fun part of my hobby if not the historical aspect of it.

     PS: Check out the new John Byrne book out this week entitled, "Cold War."  It's a quick read, but great stuff on the subject of the late 40's and early 50's.

     Take care and remember to adopt a comic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment